iPhone Default Email App iOS 14 are ready to launch in this week. All these apps will allow you to use any app as your default email. They are introducing a ton of new features to the company’s smartphones and tablets. Now you can change easily your default browser and default email apps on your iOS device. It has become easy to handle links by default instead of Apple’s native default Safari and Mail browser. So in this article, we are including an important update about a few apple iPhone mail apps with their latest features.
There is an ongoing list of third party browsers available in iOS 14 as the email you can use easily. The options available, and it is slowly increasing the demand among the users. Third-party developers need to update their applications before to select as the default option in iOS 14 said iOS developers.
Here’s a list of alternative default email applications you can use:
- Airmail – Your Mail With You:
Airmail is a powerful mail client for apple mail download. Now available for iPhone and iPad. This mail on iPhone is designing for the latest generation of iOS. It supports 3D Touch, Quick Document Preview, and high-quality PDF creation. It also promotes local integration for the non-friction workflow with other apps.
Workflow customization is the central theme with rich features. It is like snooze, interactive push notifications, and full inbox sync. iCloud Sync provides an entirely ubiquitous experience to users. In this case, all your account and application preferences will stay Sync.
- Support for Gmail, Exchange EWS, Outlook 365, IMAP, and POP3
- Apple mail app with a glance and interactive notifications
- Customizable swipe
- Threads and single messages
- Snooze message & Bulk editing
- iCloud Sync between Mac and iOS
- Drafts and surnames
- Multiple signatures
- Unified Inbox & Push notification
- Multiple accounts
- 3D Touch Quick Access
- 3D Touch Pick and Pop
- Spotlight search for documents and messages
- Share Composer Extensions
- iCloud Sync for labels, favorites, and accounts across Mac and iOS
- The handoff between Mac and iOS
- Notification by location
Search and filters
- Online search
- Unread, Starred, Conversation, Today and Smart Filters
- Quick access to a sender’s message
- Quick to access a single folder in the account
- Email Client – Boomerang Mail
Join Boomerang to those who use productive email. Schedule emails, track responses, snooze, inbox breaks, reminders, and more! It works great with Gmail, Outlook, MS Exchange accounts.
Why Boomerang Mail :
- Offer time to match your emails.
- Share your free/busy schedule.
- Add events into your calendar from email.
- Unified Inbox and offline support
- Share Sheet Extensions
- Read iPad support and receipts.
- Close incoming emails until you are ready
- An email Schedule means you can send it later.
- Notice if no one replies to your email
Use AI to write better emails. You can easily find out too short, too loud, not functional enough, or just right. You will find here a single summary of all your unread emails, upcoming meetings, and everything you need to do.
- Use multiple email accounts like Gmail, G Suite, Outlook, Exchange, Hotmail.
- Customizable Inbox View means it support for Gmail sections, Outlook Focused Inbox, and “Unread” view.
- Easy to import existing signatures from any Gmail or G Suite account. Full support for rich format HTML signatures
- Easy Get a clean inbox quickly with simple, easy gestures.
- A quick search for emails with our beautiful search interface or your voice
- Photos Send attachments from pictures and files.
- Delete bulk and email bulk archive
- Not Take action directly from the notification.
- Canary Mail – Email & Calendar
Canary Mail supports all your Gmail, iCloud, Office 365, Yahoo, IMAP, and Exchange accounts. You can access all your contacts, emails, files, and even social media profiles in one place. You will have the option to encrypt emails with Canary Zero-Setup Encryption or PGP.
You can inform you as soon as you read your emails. Save frequently used drafts for reuse with 1-tap. You can manage all your iOS calendars and events right from Canary. Compose emails through Canary’s gorgeous new true dark composer. Get easy access to the most important people. Never miss important emails.
- Smart notification & Pin emails
- Compose suggestions
- Custom snooze times
- Custom thread action
- Custom notification sound
- Attachment Browser
- Gmail – Email by Google
The official Gmail app brings real-time Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications. It supports multiple accounts and searches that work across all your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
- You can undo sent messages to prevent embarrassing mistakes.
- Multiple Switch between multiple accounts.
- Get quick notifications about new mail, including notification center, badge, and lock screen options.
- A quick search for instant results, predictions, and spelling tips as you type in your mail.
- Swipe to archive/deletes to quickly clean your Inbox.
- Read your mail with Thread thread conversations.
- Can detect contact names as you type from your Google contact from your phone.
- Google responds to Google Calendar invitations directly from the app.
- Arch Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting, and reporting spam.
- Send and receive attachments.
- View profile pictures as part of the profile conversation
- HEY, email
HEY, email is even better than “you can never go back.” HEY, email can replace workarounds, messy hacks, and everyday frustrations with built-in workflows. Using this email is an effortless organization and smart features that level up email in a meaningful way.
Screen emails like your screen calls
You screen your calls, but why can’t you filter your emails? HEY can put you in complete control of who is allowing you to email. Don’t want to hear from anyone? Screen these and don’t listen to them anymore. You control over other mail that disturbing you every time.
Inboxes are usually a mix of new and old messages. Here is an option that will help you to group new messages. You will find group messages together at the top, and you can always view emails at the bottom. Clean and tidy by default. You don’t have to go to the inbox forest with the help of a match.
Read ”Spread Em” together.
Suppose you have seven unread emails to check. You need to open one, close one, open one, close one, open one, close one, etc. It’s’s ridiculously kills your time. HEY will help you to open multiple emails at once. So scroll through them just like you’re running a newsfeed. This is a revolutionary way to read your emails. You will never go back to the old way.
- Microsoft Outlook
Outlook are brining your email accounts and calendars together in one convenient place. Whether it’s at the top of your Inbox or determining the next big thing, we make it easy for you to be the most productive, organized, and connected self.
Here’s what you might like about the Outlook app for iPhone:
- You can focus on the right things with our smart Inbox.
- You can sort through the messages you need to work directly and everything else.
- Swipe to schedule, delete, and archive messages.
- Share your meeting availability with just one tap and easily find time to meet others.
- Please find what you’re looking for with our new search experience, including files, contacts, and your upcoming trip.
- View and connect from your Email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more without downloading to your phone.
- Bring your favorite apps to Outlook, including Facebook, Evernote, Trello, and more.
- Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit directly in the related application and attach them again to an email.
- Email – Polymail
You can organize your email with the most powerful email productivity app Polymail. It is has a simple, beautiful interface to access easy to your mail. Polymail is a new email client, redesigned, and marketed with new features.
- Unlimited email tracking that you know exactly when and who reads your messages.
- Snooze to read emails later when you need to.
- You can use a schedule to send emails automatically later.
- Calendar integration will help you to schedule meetings next time.
- Contact profiles give you the detail you need to know about who you’re emailing.
- One-tap Unsubscribe removes unwanted spam instantly.
- Notify when your recipients download your attachments or click on your links.
- Activity Feed – View all your message tracking activity in the real-time feed!
Quickly organize your Inbox with customizable swipe actions. You can make syncing push notifications, and background mail keeps your Inbox always up to date. Easy to search across Unified Inbox and all your accounts. Polymail is the first mail app you will really love to use.
- Spark Mail – Email by Readdle
The Spark email app is bringing the best email experience for professionals and their teams. This app is effortless, beautiful, and collaborative for real users. It’s a combination of simplicity and depth of your email inbox. You can create a new email experience that works for you at any time.
Beautiful and intelligent email application
They are building the future of email and including different features. You will see that this app is a modern design, fast, intuitive, collaborative. It will bring a few automation features, and that’s what Spark is all about.
You can select colors that will help you to work better at night. If you choose dark more, that will save your phon’s battery life. Select Personalization Settings and go to Dark mode to active. It is available for all iOS Spark users.
Goodbye to the mess Inbox
Smart Inbox will help you to see what’s essential in your Inbox. And you will have the option to clean up or reset the Inbox. All new emails organize into your Inbox, depending on your email category.
Prive email discussion
You can invite your teammates to discuss about any specific emails. Ask questions, get answers, and keep everyone in the loop.
Create emails together
For the first time, collaborate with your mates using a real-time editor to compose professional emails.
Schedule emails to send later
Schedule to send emails when your recipient is more likely to read them. It works even if your device is turn off.
- Spike – Your Inbox, reinvented
Welcome to Spike – it’s the power of email with the simplicity of a chat. Turn off switching between email, chat apps, note apps, task manager, to-do lists, calendar, and video call apps using this email app. Spike brings it together in a powerful inbox for users.
Spike’s Conversational Email combines the best mail and messaging in one simple, fast, and secure email chat. You can use your existing mail and turn your email into a chat conversation. Use Spike to manage your emails from Gmail, G Suite, Outlook, Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, Microsoft 365, Outlook, iOS Mail, Godaddy Email, Exchange, AOL, and IMAP mail accounts.
Create, collaborate, and share documents without leaving your Inbox. Use the built-in chat to discuss ideas, edit, leave comments, and collaborate with anyone without leaving your Inbox.
Tasks and to-do lists
Spikes can create air to handle your tasks. You can organize and prioritize your tasks, projects, and even your grocery list. It would be easy to make, manage, track, set reminders, and complete tasks from your Inbox—no separate tabs, windows, or applications.
Instead of managing multiple Email and chat applications, you can create a group chat using your email. View all message history and files instantly—Bye-bye annoying notifications.
- Twobird-Your all-purpose inbox
Twobird, is a new email app that will include all your necessary everyday tasks. Write emails, create notes, set reminders, and collaborate live – all in your Inbox.
Notes and emails put you together.
Twobird, notes live in your Inbox, and it would help you gather ideas for your next project. You can plan your grocery list, manage your family budget, and email all from one place. Create a reminder inside your Inbox to schedule your next mail. Twobird will alert you at the right time.
Collect live in your discussions
Share a Twobird note and convert a shopping list into a party planner. You can assign tasks, edit, comment, and discuss changes with everyone involved. Sharing notes can nest inside your email so you can combine everyone’s ideas in real-time.
Email which is easy to read
Twobird hides confusion like signatures and complex formatting, so focus on what’s important to you. Emails can feel official. Twobird’s slippery design keeps the conversation light and natural.
- Quickly respond by mentioning @, which puts people in the discussion.
- Respond with emojis, because the thumbs up are never what you need
- Edit sent messages, types, no fear.
- Robust features keep you focusing up.
- Reminders let you later determine when email or notes will appear in your Inbox.
- Low priority separates automatic messages, so you don’t get confused.
- Pinned and recent lists keep essential notes and conversations easily accessible.
- The Smart Unsubscribe option will help you find and remove unwanted subscriptions.
Information keeps in mind.
It’s not sure when Edison and Yahoo will update their iPhone apps to support iOS 14’s. If you want to set your default mail application in the options, go to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad. And then look for the specific email app you want to set as your default. Tap Settings inside “Default Mail Applications” and then tap the app of your choice.
Regardless of which app’s settings you open, other available email applications will also appear as an option on your iPhone or iPad. Note: You need to open the email application once you have updated it with the default settings’ support. You have to do it before the option appears on the menu.
Several users last month reported a bug in iOS 14 that resets their default browser. They are getting mail application to Safari and Apple Mail if they restart their iPhone. However, Apple is messaging to its users to get a bug with the iOS 14.0.1 update. Here is the best email app for Mac, iPhone, and iPad to set your default email.
Here we have discused about all the latest and updated email applications you can use as default mail on your Apple device. All apps are popular with Apple device users and having millions of users worldwide. Each and every app has unique features that make it look like people need to use it separately. Find your best app from the above-selected apps and set on your ios devices as default.
Read a related article, “Get a business phone number easily with the OpenPhone application,” to learn more. So read the article and pin or bookmark for the next reading.