When you decide to hire an SEO consultant to help with the growth of your website, it’s important to make sure you find the best SEO consulting services possible. You don’t want to spend money on a company that doesn’t have the skills or experience to help you reach your goals! Use these tips from top SEO consultant services to help you find the perfect business for you and your website.
Top 10 Questions to Ask an SEO Company
- What type of SEO training do you offer? With what tools and technologies are you most proficient? What is your experience with other companies in my industry?
- How many websites do you manage at any given time?
- Are there additional charges if I need more work done down the road?
- How long have you been in business, and how many clients have you worked with successfully?
- Do you take regular steps to keep your knowledge base current on emerging trends in SEO that might affect your company or website?
- What changes have you made recently that are different from what has been done previously or by other SEO companies?
- How do you measure results and evaluate success?
- Who will be my primary contact person(s) in your organization and how will I reach them when I need help, have questions, or am concerned about something?
- What is your typical timeline for a project of this size (one month, two months, six months)? 10. Do you follow Google Webmaster Guidelines when working on SEO projects?
How do you ensure that there won’t be any problems with Google penalizing my website at a later date as a result of SEO work completed today?
You’re probably aware that SEO is pretty expensive. It’s one of those things where you get what you pay for, so if you hire a low-quality service, don’t expect much. Naturally, services will vary by quality and depending on your business needs, but some services are better than others. The cost of SEO consultancy may fall anywhere between $100/month and $10k/month; there really isn’t a right or wrong price point as long as it helps your company reach its goals.
I know you’re going to do all your homework before hiring an SEO consultant. You’ll ask around, see who your friends and colleagues recommend, check out any online reviews and testimonials, and probably read a few articles on what makes a good search engine optimization firm. I promise that you’ll give it your best shot and be as thorough as possible when finding the right company. But it can still be hard to separate fact from fiction—especially if many people are saying good things about one company but bad things about another.
With so many SEO consultants available, how do you know which one is right for your business? Take advantage of their first-hand experience. To give you a leg up in your search, I asked five top SEO consultant services about what to look for in an SEO consultant. Here’s what they said (1) Look for someone who can help you reach new markets and acquire new customers,
(2) Make sure that they are accessible and easy to work with,
(3) Use a firm that will not only create custom content but actually monitor it to make sure it doesn’t get penalized.
And don’t forget! Always use an SEO consultant with good testimonials and references from previous clients. While not every SEO expert is created equal, most are happy to demonstrate why yours should be chosen for their next project! If you follow these tips and questions when choosing your SEO expert then you should have no problem finding someone who can work hard on growing your company traffic from top spots on Google!.
Should you choose to work with an SEO consultant, it’s important that you know exactly what your expectations are from them. Top companies recommend making a list of goals and desired outcomes before meeting with a consultant. By doing so, you can avoid any confusion or misunderstandings and set clear goals. Make sure those goals include increased visibility on search engines, more traffic to your website, and client conversion rates. Keep in mind that SEO services are usually charged by time or per project and factors such as the reputation of the company offering services should also be considered when choosing an SEO consulting firm.
Overall Experience with the Company
Initially, I was not planning on working with an SEO consultant when it came time to get my website off of the ground. I figured that I would build my site and simply hope that Google noticed it and sent visitors my way. However, after speaking with a few colleagues who had used different SEO services in their business and gotten impressive results, I decided to give them a call. I quickly realized how much money they were saving by using someone who knew what they were doing! It was expensive for me at first but has certainly paid itself off several times over now that we are more established on Google.
Can you speak with past clients?
If you are considering an SEO services company, make sure you can speak with past clients and get references. Doing so is a great way to gauge whether they really do provide top-notch service. Also, ask about their process; what do they do from start to finish? The more information you have in regards to their process, level of professionalism, and how long it takes for them to see results, the better equipped you will be in selecting your SEO consultant.