If you are an American woman, then your chances of busy living prevent you from checking regularly and screening so that maintaining your health is very important. And whether your economic status is true or whether you live in a rural, urban or dialect area.
According to a recent Helistia survey, only 66 percent of US women have "some control" of their health in 30 to 60 years, although 83 percent people work healthily with their family healthcare. Co-sponsor research by Redbook Magazine, Health Sciences, and GCI Health have found that 77 percent of all women of this age are stuck with their programs without regular participation in check-ups.
"Women wear many hats today - they are often with wives, mothers, carers, employees, business leaders and routines" at the same time, said Jesse Health CEO Wendy Lund. "Even when it seems that there are not enough hours for the day, then we can combine everything to 'work' our lives and to do unreasonable things, and this constant world can come from our own health."
Good news It is known from the survey that 79 percent of respondents show positive changes as achievable. Healthy movements aim to provide women with the necessary tools to change their work, at work, or in their communities. If you are struggling to take care of yourself due to other responsibilities, consider how these proposals can help.
1. Truth: You can help others without care for yourself. Emergency Bimetal Guide Why do you want to write your own oxygen mask first? Otherwise, you can pass it because otherwise, the similar policy applies to your general health; You should have your own strength and goodness so that you can have an effective mother, wife, daughter, sister and/or friend around.
2. Take the stress seriously. Although not all stress is bad, long-term unsupported stress can adversely affect your health, reduce your immunity, chewing gum, sleep and reproduction system function. Identify the risks, spend time-fighting on stress planning and exercises, sleep, meditation, yoga and/or other remedies.
3. Try online resources to make an annual person's body is always recommended, but health issues are often taken care of through online sites that check issues through questioning or video chats - then without the need for an office philosophy, medication or other therapies Get listed.
4. Do not exercise, make an intelligent, new smoking is sitting If you do not have any kind of institutional mobility in your life (doctors recommend at least 150 minutes of dynamic practice per week), then you are putting enough physical and mental health at your risk. Among other benefits, exercise helps prevent diabetes and cardiovascular disease, while reducing stress, back pain, arthritis, asthma and other common illness.
5. Keep the healthcare employed well. To secure the slots that work well with your schedule, call or visit the online way before time, so that you have many more options to help in the daytime or weekend hours to help those who claim day-to-day jobs or roles, for hiring your family's calendar ink and Writing for each appointment, giving a priority to your own care Ra helps ensure, even if your schedule is upgraded
More women's health tips related to the movement of Heliathirah can be found on a healthier website or on Facebook. Participate in the movement by posting a photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, which takes you to your health (use hashtag # Behtyilih).