If you are a student of business management, sociology, or psychology or you own a business where practical detailing is required to be given to the customer, you must be well aware of the case study. It’s a type of research method used to study a particular situation, group, or person. Case studies are important not only while you are doing your degree but also in your business. Before being able to earn profits, you have to demonstrate your ability to deliver what your product or service can do. Writing a case study is the best way to do it. In this guest post, we will discuss the details regarding the case study.
Case Study – Explanation
A case study examines a person’s or business’s specific challenges and how to solve them. It is a subcategory of research design that investigates problems and offers solutions. Case studies have a wide range, they can be used for academic research studies or they can be corporate promotional tools. Incorporate set up case study is basically used to sell an idea. Be it for academic purposes or business-related requirements, BookMyEssay, an academic writing solution, provides the best Case Study Writing Help.
Case Study in a Professional Set-Up
The case studies in a professional or business setup are commonly used to build a successful business partnership between vendor and client. It tells the story of how the products and services can be customized according to the needs of the client.
Case studies can be used to elaborate on the long success story of the client-vendor collaboration leading to growth or be it a growth map of your client’s health. Thus, a case study will feature this success based on the metrics agreed upon by the client. The case study highlights any of the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and thus gives an example of the company’s service in action.
Is Case Study Different From Research Paper?
In research papers, the reader is turned towards a certain problem, but things go beyond in the case of study. Thus, the students are required to pay attention to details, in-depth examination of issues using different research methods. We could see the same in case studies related to court cases, where the student has to examine cases and if you study medicine, you have to examine cases related to patient’s health history and more so if you are a business vendor you need to prepare case studies related to match your profile with customer’s requirement, etc.
The case study revolves around examining a particular person or a group of people. It is more of storytelling. Case studies thrive on practicality and give a lot of hands-on information. But in comparison to the number of words in a research paper, they are much less in a case study which is about 500 to 900 words. For accurate and persuasive case studies, students and professionals can always take case study writing help from BookMyEssay.
Structure of Case Study
The case study can be viewed as a way of storytelling. Here the protagonist us the problem or issue for which you are trying to find the solution. You can put it as 3 acts in your story. It should have an introduction, rising action, a climax, falling action, and finally the solution.
Case Study Format
The case study has 8 parts :
- Executive Summary: In this part, you explain to the reader what you will examine in the case study. Write an overview. Most importantly, write the observation you made in not more than 2 lines.
- Background: Providing the background of the case helps the reader relate to your study. Write the background explaining all the information and facts related to the case. Isolate the issue.
- Case Evaluation: In this part put up the examination done by you. Tell the readers as to why something is working or not. Don’t put the sections of study you want to focus on.
- Proposed Evaluation: Put up solutions to the problem proposed by you in this section. Give realistic solutions to what isn’t working. Furthermore, tell the readers as to how to improve the current condition. Attach evidence to your solutions to explain them as to why these solutions will work.
- Conclusion: Summarise your report, by putting up main points from the report regarding your examining the case and then giving solutions.
- Recommendations: Explain about the strategy that you used is the best in solving the issue. Talk about the strategy in deep.
- Implementation: This is the most practical part of the study. Unless you don’t give out the use of the study done, the report is useless. In short, explain how you can put the strategy into action.
- References: Provide all the citations of the previous studies quoted by you in the case study.
Whenever you refer to BookMyEssay for case study writing help, all the abovementioned points will be taken into consideration. The structure and format of the case study will always be maintained. Students and professionals can both look up to the experts at BookMyEssay for case study writing help.
Micky Rai, M.Tech and MBA, is a technical content writer who is working at BookMyEssay from past substantial years. She has worked for 11 years with a leading University. She has already written so many articles.